Visit Us On Facebook!
What to Bring
This is a list of what you should bring when you come to John 3:17. Bring them to the interview if you plan to stay.
- Clothes/shoes (Loose sweatpants, t-shirts, jeans, capris, long shorts, tennis shoes, flip flops or Rain/Work Boots, casual for Sundays, Absolutely NO leggings, jeggings, spandex, or jeans with holes, no white t-shirts)
- One lightweight jacket.
- Towels and Wash Cloths.
- Twin Sheet Set.
- Stamps/Paper/Pens/Envelopes, Notebooks (Addresses and Phone Numbers of Family Members you might need)
- Toiletries (Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Hair Dryer, Makeup)
- Laundry Detergent to be shared with the group
- Laundry Basket
- Personal Cash (Will be kept by staff)
- Pictures (In frames, nothing put on walls)
- Alarm Clock
- Medication (if approved – must be left with a staff member)
- NO Cell Phones
- NO I-pods or MP-3 players
- NO computers or I-pads
- We must dress modestly at all times. Shorts must be knee length, no spaghetti straps, no tight shirts or cleavage showing, no bra straps showing.
- One long sleeve black undershirt and one long sleeve white undershirt (to wear under t-shirts)
- One personal blanket and two personal pillows may be brought.
- One twelve (12) pack soft drinks or one box of drink packets.
- One package of Hard Candy (6 – 8 oz.)
- Three single packages of Gum.
- Personal “Over the Counter” meds (Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Biofreeze, etc.)
P.S. Any personal jewelry brought into the ministry is your responsibility and the Ministry will not be liable.