Visit Us On Facebook!
What to Bring
This is a list of what you should bring when you come to John 3:17.
- Clothes/shoes (Loose sweatpants, t-shirts, jeans, capris, long shorts, tennis shoes, flip flops, rain/work boots, casual for Sundays, Absolutely NO leggings, NO jeggings, NO spandex, NO white t-shirts, jeans with holes are allowed but must be appropriate and modest)
- Toiletries (Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Hair Dryer, Makeup)
- Laundry Detergent to be shared with the group
- Laundry Basket
- Personal Cash (Will be kept by staff)
- Pictures (In frames, nothing put on walls)
- Alarm Clock
- Medication (if approved – must be left with a staff member)
- NO Cell Phones
- NO I-pods or MP-3 players
- NO computers or I-pads
NO smart watches (any watch requiring charging)
We must dress modestly at all times. Shorts must be knee length, no spaghetti straps, no tight shirts or cleavage showing, no bra straps showing.
- One long sleeve black undershirt and one long sleeve white undershirt (to wear under t-shirts)
- One personal pillow may be brought if you choose
- One twelve (12) pack soft drinks or one box of drink packets
- One package of Hard Candy
- One package of Gum
- Personal “Over the Counter” meds (Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Biofreeze, etc.)
NO products with % alcohol (face astringent, witchhazel, mouthwash, etc.)
P.S. Any personal jewelry brought into the ministry is your responsibility and the Ministry will not be liable. We are not responsible for items that are left behind when someone chooses to leave the program early.